Monday, July 11, 2011

Podcast

Hello all! As you may or may not know I am a huge fan of knitting podcasts. I listen to them all day, every day. So as a result, I have decided to make a No Idle Hands Podcast. You can find me on iTunes as No Idle Hands and the show notes will be posted here. Hope you enjoy it as I know I enjoyed making the first episode.
In other news, I am working on what I'm calling the Cheerful Rainbow Popsicle Socks using a vanilla toe up sock recipe. They're made from Knit Picks Felici in the Rainbow colorway. I have the first sock done and I'm finished with the provisional cast on for the second one.
I'm still working on the Swallowtail Shawl and that's really all I've been working on for the last couple days. I did have some major yarn acquisition yesterday. Jo Anne's was having a sock yarn clearance and I bought about 10 balls of sock yarn for like $22. Yay!!
Well that's all I have, take care everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment