Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Rising from the Ashes

Hi Everyone!

I know it's been a long long time since I last posted, and I apologize. My life has been very busy and hectic. I'm just going to give a brief overview of how things have been going and then move on to my intentions for this blog going forward.

As a lot of you know, I started a yarn dyeing business last year called Great Lakes Hand Dyed. It's been a fun year of a lot of meeting new people and travelling while selling yarn. It isn't my full time gig yet, but hopefully someday I'll get there.

I've actually been going to school for Medical Coding so that I can get a promotion at my full time job. That has been going slowly and I can't wait for it to me done.

Now to get on to my intentions for this blog. Lately I've been focused on 2 things other than school and work. That's being organized in my knitting and crocheting life and weight loss. I've been struggling with both of these topics for a long time so my intention for this blog is to share my successes, triumphs and downfalls and to share with you what I've learned about these topics. Currently I'm trying to finish up my many WIPs (works in progress) and trying to use up a lot of my deep stash that's lingering in my yarn room. I'd like to be able to use that room more than I am now but I need to get a lot of the yarn out of there.

As for weight loss, I have a lot of weight to lose. I'm probably not going to see my goal weight until at least next year. The problem I have anymore is I just keep running out of time. I don't feel like I have enough time to work out. I don't get home from school until 9:30-10pm generally 4 days a week and I'm just having a hard time fitting it all in. I see a trainer once a week and he keeps me motivated but I'm just struggling with finding the time to work out more.

There is my quick update. I hope to find you all quite well! Take care for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment