Saturday, August 20, 2011

Lots of knitting and crocheting :)

Hello all. First I'd like to express how incredible stressed out I am at the moment.  My car broke down again and I had to put all the wedding money into fixing it. AHHHHHHH I feel like crap like this always gets in my way!! Ok so now that I've gotten that out of the way let's get on with the actual content. If you are interested in buying some things that I've made please check out my Etsy shop that has a widget on the right side of this blog. All money from the Etsy will be going to paying for the wedding. If you would like to custom order something, please shoot me an email.


I'd like to tell you about an Etsy shop that I found and REALLY like their products. I bought some beautiful blue faced lester in a wonderful colorway. It reminds me of the Rainbow Fish book from when I was a kid. You can find this seller at ArtemisArtemis. It took only a week to get to Ohio all the way from New Zealand. Please check this shop out because her products are really quality.

I've been working on a Mizzle out of the yarn that I purchased from ArtemisArtemis and it's turning out really nice. It's really hard to get a nice picture of though. Pictures will come when I'm finished with it.

That's really all I have for right now so I hope everyone takes care :)
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment