Friday, August 5, 2011

No Idle Hands Indeed

Hi Everyone! Hope all is well. Three months until the big day. I'm SOOO EXCITED!! Anywho on to knitting.
I've been working on the Cabletini Socks but Red Heart Heart and Sole with Aloe in the Sunrise Tequila colorway. You can see the project page here. I've also been working on the Luna Shawl in Knit Picks Gloss in the Fiesta colorway. I'm not showing that off until the wedding though. I've also been working on a pair of vanilla toe up socks in this yarn. I haven't put up a project page yet but here's a preview:
I've also been working on some items to sell in my Etsy shop that I don't have picture of yet. I will be having a photo session with a friend tomorrow and putting them up. All money from the Etsy shop is going to fund out honeymoon. After careful budgeting we have not been able to save enough money to go on a honeymoon and I really think it's important that we go on one. Please considering checking back to the Etsy shop on Sunday to view the items for sale. Right now I only have a baby blanket up but there will be more items shortly.
Also please consider checking in to the podcast I started a few weeks ago. It's called No Idle Hands and it is available on iTunes or at noidlehandspodcast.podbean.com. The shownotes can be found at noidlehandspodcast.blogspot.com.
Thanks everyone and take care,
Liz

1 comment: