Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Yay 20th post :)

Good morning everyone. Though I'd give you a quick update on the knitting and crocheting. I have no FOs and I'm horribly behind on the 52 pair plunge. I think this week we were supposed to have something like 6 pairs done and I'm done even finished with 3. I'll catch up after my elbow heals up and this wedding is overwith.
I think I'm going to make my own facinator/birdcage veil for the reception. I've found some tutorials online and if I do wind up making it I will share a brief description of the process. I'm almost done with the 2nd shawl (I was supposed to have that done last month, whoops). I need to start busting my butt on that. I'm also considering starting a business after the wedding madness and Christmas madness is over. I'd like to start a yarn dying company and I think I have a pretty unique niche to fill, though I think all yarn lovers will enjoy the product.
I'm also thinking of doing a giveaway after all the wedding madness is overwith. I'm going to have a TON of this Knit Picks Gloss in the Fiesta colorway left over from the wedding and I don't think I'm ever going to want to look at this color again after making 4 shawls with it. I have an idea that it's going to be a charity kal/cal (knit along/crochet along for those playing at home) for my favorite charity. For those of you who don't know I'm a huge animal lover so keep that in mind. More details to come on that in November.
Hope you are all doing well!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment