Wednesday, February 2, 2011

#2 and #3

Well, it has been a few days and I have been quite busy. I finished the Elise Shawl!
It's perfect and I love it! I made it out of Vanna's Glamour (1 and a half balls) and used an H hook. It's sparkly and warm and I couldn't ask for more!
   Now for #2, I'm making a Fair Isle Bag. This is my first experiment with Fair Isle and I have to say it is very gratifying.  I'm using white, purple, maroon and gold. It so pretty!
    #3 is my first pair of socks. I'm making them with a short striping yarn and the solid part keeps matching up so one side is striped and the other side is solid. It's hard to explain but I'll show you some pictures. The socks are very simple and I plan on keeping them for myself. I haven't decided what I'm going to do with my bag yet.
   It has been an ice, snow and rain storm here for 2 days and I have to say I'm sick of the weather here. It's either too hot or too cold!
   My Ravelry queue is getting enormous and is full of all sorts of projects. If you want to look me up, my user name is MissKatPegasus.
Take care and TTFN!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment